1. Prepare accounting records and financial reports for the company and related entities.
2. Perform tax research for the company's business, provide tax plans for new business plan.
3. Manage tax return filing for the company and related entities.
4. Prepare plans of action for investment, using financial analyses.
5. Budgeting for the company and related entities.
6. Analyze the financial statements of potential acquisition target and prepares comparison of financial budgets and results, in order to help our Chinese investor clients to make decisions.
7. Execute an optimized receivables action plan with our partners, follow up with customers via phone and email, and maintain accurate communication logs and track results.
8. Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures, facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
9. Perform financial due diligence on potential acquisition target with external accounting firm.
10. Manage new and existing banking relationships and administration.
11. Payroll processing and administration including QuickBooks & attendance administration, new employee set-up, payroll audits, payroll tax reporting and reconciliations, etc.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. 3 months experience in the use of QuickBooks or undergraduate academic studies must have included 3 credit hours of coursework covering and/or requiring the utilization of QuickBooks.
Full time position.
Salary: $105,000.00 per year.
Job Location: HiThink Financial Services, 200 Broadway, Ste 5021, New York, NY 10038.
Send cover letter and resume to: HiThink Financial Services, Inc. c/o Ms. Qi An, Market Research Analyst 5005 Newport Dr., Ste 500, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 Email: email@example.com No Phone Calls Please.